[nabs-l] LWSB Little Rock Employment Training Programs

Dave Webster dwebster125 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 17 18:07:46 UTC 2012

Hi amber.  I noticed you had some contact info at the end of your message
such as email mobile phone and things like that.  would it e all right if I
perhaps called you and I could tell you about what it was like at lcb?  Let
me know.  thanks.  You if you want can also tell me about your experience at
wsb as well.  let me know thanks.