[nabs-l] Freshman year

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:41:21 UTC 2012

When people first find out about my blindness, I always point out
that I will never have to pay a speeding ticket. I also joke that
God short-changed me in the vision department, but I won't be
asking for a refund any time soon. Haha. I find that if you act
like it's no big deal, other people will feel that way too.