[nabs-l] Freshman year

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 02:23:19 UTC 2012

Hello,
I only told my professors. I would send them an email about 2 weeks before
the quarter started, letting them know that I was blind and asking them if
they could please send any handouts or worksheets to the disability center.
I also asked them if they had any questions, then ended with I'm super
excited to be in your class!
If I'm asked: "Are you blind?" I reply by saying yes, but that doesn't stop
me from doing what I want to do."
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs