[nabs-l] Freshman year

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 04:55:05 UTC 2012

Hey Katy,
Welcome to the list. My name is Hannah and I will also be attending college
as a freshman in the fall at UC Davis in California. It sounds like people
have said and suggested many things. I plan to join clubs and possibly join
some sort of sports team (depending on my class load). I am very nervous but
super excited too! Good luck with all of it!
All the best, Hannah