[nabs-l] Freshman year

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:23:02 UTC 2012

I, too, have been asked funny things about my blindness. I was at
a park one day when this little girl came up to me and asked me
why my eyes were funny. (I have prosthetics.) And I told her that
God had just made them that way. Needless to say, I spent the
rest of that afternoon trying to get away from a psycho
six-year-old stalker. LOL.