[nabs-l] Freman year

Roanna Baccchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:19:14 UTC 2012

Hi Kattie my name is Roanna Baccchus.  This is my second year in
college.  As lilly stated earlier eamail your professors ahead of
time letting them know that you'll be in their classes.  Inform
them about how you'll be taking notes and doing writing
assignments and about the technology you'll be using.  Get
accommodation letters from Disability Services before school
begins.  Have fun in college.  Be yourself in and outside of
class.  If you have any questions feel free to email me any time
at r.  Bacchus 228 at g.  mail dot com.