[nabs-l] hi! regarding google map, google earth & vikki mapia

Shreyas N Reddy n.shreyas.reddy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 01:37:53 UTC 2012

hi all
hope all r fine
Please may I know that whether r v restricted to only look at the text
or can v get any idea of google maps & google earth & there is some
thing called as the vikki mapia or something. Where v can see the
proper location v want. So, is there any accessibility for us?
if so, please let me know ha?
if not also, at least, for layman person, can v show the location.
For instance, my father is sighted & v r planning to go some where out
where I have no idea of that place. So, I can show him that this is so
& so place. So, at least can v do that?
Please experts help me with this & I wanted to mark my house residence
on google map or something
Please throw more light on this members

--
in regards