[nabs-l] meeting results and what to do to get aworkingcomputerfor college

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Jul 20 23:51:49 UTC 2012

I keep saying this, but I'll throw it out once more. I'm not sure what
"error messages on screen" jaws won't read. In windows, there's not much
natively that jaws does not read. You have to keep your mac up to date
and cleaned up, in order to get good performance as well. I really
suggest you learn how to use a PC properly and go with it and take what
DVR will give you. There's no reason why DVR should buy you, or anyone
else a mac without good reason, and lack of knowledge of how to use your
current system is not that.