[nabs-l] meeting results and what to do togetaworkingcomputerfor college

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 03:40:49 UTC 2012

Hello,
That's exactly the goal of rehab. To get you employed. Even if it's at a
sheltered workshop. If you work for 6 months, they will close your case.
Then they get refunded 75% of your cost from the federal government.
That's why you have to be on top of everything, or they will push you
around.
May I ask, what difficulties were you having before in college?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs