[nabs-l] meeting results and what to dotogetaworkingcomputerfor college

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 05:14:08 UTC 2012

Beth,
University libraries have accessible databases where you can download
articles in PDF or HTML for free if you are a student. There are also
free ways to convert a PDF doc to a Word doc, such as sending it to
convert at robobraille.org
If you decide to go back to school, I would be glad to help you with
the research stuff and I'm sure others will as well. You can tell
rehab that you will work with blind mentors to learn how to handle the
research issues that caused you to have to drop out the first time.
"Mentoring" is a big buzzword in rehab, I am told.
Best,
Arielle