[nabs-l] FW: [Blindtlk] Questionnaire

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 19:36:36 UTC 2012

See below.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Chris Herdt
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 12:32 PM
To: blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Blindtlk] Questionnaire

Hello,

We'd love to get your opinions on some web usability issues. A couple
classmates and I are taking a course this summer in human-computer
interaction at the University of Pennsylvania. We're investigating
various accessibility tools, and we're hoping we can get some feedback
from users with experience using screen reader and/or voice
recognition software. If you have time to answer our 13-question
survey, we would greatly appreciate it! All responses are entirely
anonymous.

Survey link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJOdGZtMnJKTW9lWXZBOVc
yZmZrcGc6MQ

--
Chris Herdt
MCIT Student, University of Pennsylvania