[nabs-l] computer stuff

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 00:05:03 UTC 2012

Ok, right.  The balloons are probably accessible, but whuaft if
the hard drive fails?  I guess I must've downloaded something
without knwing it, but that's not something I can really put up
with.  I also am really concerned because ... rumor has it that
JAWS 14 is coming out, and people keep cracking JAWS for all the
reasons that we can't afford it and such.  I would never want
JAWs plus a PC for the simple fact that Rehab has to foot the
bill for JAWS, and I'd be able to get a PC with my own money, but
it has to have a screen reader on it.  Third party apps?  They
drive me nuts!
Beth