[nabs-l] meeting results and whatto dotogetaworkingcomputerforcollege

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 22:29:38 UTC 2012

I'm guessing you should find a way to show them that you are likely to
succeed in college this time. Many of us probably believe you and it's
true that just because things didn't go well the first time it doesn't
mean that the second time won't work out either. But after all their
goal is to get you a job and they would be the ones to pay your
tuition.
Maybe people who have more experience dealing with rehab (I have
none...) can give you suggestions on how to make a strong point that
you are now ready to succeed in college? I thing you are getting a
little obsessed with them buying a Mac for you and that's making you
lose focus on what's actually important. Convince them that you are
able to go to college first, and then try to make them purchase a Mac
for you if you need it.

Sent from my iPhone