[nabs-l] meeting results andwhattodotogetaworkingcomputerforcollege

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 00:04:58 UTC 2012

Not for writing college papers.
Just saying
Beth

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Joshua Lester <jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 18:00:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] meeting results
andwhattodotogetaworkingcomputerforcollege

Beth.
When your computer stops working right, use the Perkins Brailler,
or
slate and stylus.
Blessings, Joshua

On 7/21/12, Beth <thebluesisloose at gmail.com> wrote:
 Look, if it weren't for computers, I wouldn't be sending this
 email, and BrailleNotes wouldn't be invented and stuff, and so
on
 and so forth.  I'm sick and tired of people saying, "You don't
 need that" when in truthh you actually do.
 Beth