[nabs-l] meeting results andwhattodotogetaworkingcomputerforcollege

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 00:17:36 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I don't use a Mac, but I'm pretty sure that hard-to-find error
messages could appear on a Mac too, and that other problems like
viruses and hard drive failures could happen on a Mac as well as on a
PC. So I'm not convinced that there's a compelling reason for rehab to
get you one at this point.
Another thing to consider: In college, you should have access to
student computing services. If you have a laptop, whether PC or Mac,
you can bring it to student computing to have them check it out if
there's a problem. Since I am not tech savvy, I had my student
computing office help me clear one computer of excess programs that
were slowing it down, and had them upgrade my operating system on a
different PC computer.
Best,
Arielle