[nabs-l] computer stuff

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 00:23:43 UTC 2012

Also, you can get a program called Dropbox at
www.dropbox.com
which allows you to share files with other people or easily back up
your important files by simply putting them in your Dropbox folder.
The Dropbox folder is stored both on your desktop and on an Internet
server, so if your computer fails and you have to get a new one or
replace the hard drive, just re-download Dropbox to your new computer
and you can instantly get back all your old files you stored in
Dropbox. I like it because my stuff is always backed up and I don't
have to remind myself to run a backup procedure. You can get 2 gb for
free, which is enough to store all my important school stuff through
all of college and grad school.
Arielle