[nabs-l] computer stuff

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Jul 22 00:09:49 UTC 2012

Jaws is not the only screen reader. There's NVDA, which is free. Also,
DVR gets Jaws a lot cheaper since they tend to buy bulk licenses of Jaws
for all their clients, so it's not that big of a deal. If the harddrive
fails, it fails, again, something that could happen on the mac. Just
make sure that whatever laptop you buy has a warranty on it for repair.