[nabs-l] meeting results andwhatto dotogetaworkingcomputerforcollege

Dave computerguy125 at samobile.net
Sun Jul 22 01:11:49 UTC 2012

Hi Beth.  I'm Dave.  I actually am having the same problem with my
rehab out here in arkansas whare I'm at.  here there is division
services for the blind and I wanted to try to get them to help me with
finding some employment opportunities or training or something like
that.  i have bipolar as well and they won't help me either.  I'm
actually trying to get some employment here at the arkansas lighthouse
for the blind. but yea bipolar is hard to deal with.