[nabs-l] Good vs. Not-so-good Training Centers

Dave computerguy125 at samobile.net
Sun Jul 22 01:22:18 UTC 2012

hello its Dave.  I actually live out here in arkansas in a residential
facility because I have bipolar and it has been hard for me to live on
my own.  I sign in and out all the time like when I go to church i just
simply let Regina or who ever is up at the front ofice know I'm
leaving.  usually since one of the guys from church come to pick me up
anyhow they know whare I'm going so.  I don't see the signing in and
out thing to be a problem.  I don't have to prove my independence to anyone.