[nabs-l] Good vs. Not-so-good Training Centers

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 14:41:40 UTC 2012

Arielle and all,
They never had sign in and sign out policy before when I would go to the LWSB as it was known back then. However, the area where WSB is located has become dramatically worse. I lived in a on campus apartment across from WSB when I was working on my graduate certificate at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, and one night a friend and I were dropping off a friend who lived in a off campus across from UALR and close to the WSB. This friend who is sighted looked around to make sure knowone was around when he got out and was very careful until he go into his apartment. So to be honest I am not sure why WSB has a sign in and sign out policy, but to be quite honest I am not sure whats been going on there recently. Matybe something has happened that caused them to bring this policy and without knowing the reason for why this policy came about, it would not be fair for us to come to a conclusion.

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller