[nabs-l] meeting results and what to do to get a workingcomputerfor college

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:13:14 UTC 2012

Hello,
Another tip in college that I find is the largest sign of non passing
students is not showing up. I never miss class unless I'm auditioning for
college or scholarships. Even then, if my teacher says please don't miss, I
try my darned hardest to get that audition time changed!
The fact of college is that if someone misses class, they fail. No avoiding
that fact. Even coming in late is better than not coming in at all. Even if
you are singled out and yelled at by the teacher, it's still better than
missing.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs