[nabs-l] why I want a mac

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:30:57 UTC 2012

Noth8ing's ever a good enough justification.  I'm sorry, but
justification is very hard to do, and I mean really hard.  There
is justification though for the fact that universal accessibility
should be built into computers.  Windows attempted it with
Narrator, and Narrator sucks.  Apple got the Bolotton Award for
2010 for its integration of Voiceover in ALL of its products.
IOS and OS Lion both have some form of it.  I am lucky my friend
Jataya purchased an iPod touch for me, which alllows me to write
emails and talk on Skype with friends.  I can't live without it,
and if I hadn't had it, I wouldn't have survived so many months
without a working PC or Mac.
Beth