[nabs-l] why I want a mac

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Jul 24 14:36:46 UTC 2012

It really sounds like you're just trying to jump on the mac band waggon.
Great, "universal" accessibility. Now call apple and ask a voiceover
question. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It sounds like
you're changing your mind as to why you want it, which is fine I guess,
but you really need to figure out why it is you need a mac. You get good
tech support from a lot of companies that sell pcs too, so that's out as
well.

Basically here's what this comes down to.
You can keep complaining about dvr and not getting a mac. You've said
you failed college twice already, and they won't put you through it
again. At this point, you need to accept whatever you can get,
compromize and work with them. Going in requesting a $1500 system and
holding to it when they already have issues about putting you through
school for the third time isn't going to get you anywhere. It's all your
choice, just wanted to throw all that out there.