[nabs-l] regarding software for graphs & tables

Shreyas N Reddy n.shreyas.reddy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:56:30 UTC 2012

hi all
hope u all r fine
I am Shreyas, a new member of this mailing list
I am also blind but had partial sight before & I am resident of India.
I became totally blind due to the impairment called RP
So, I request to get one help from u all please & I have stated below
I am doing my economics, business studies, accounts, subjects &  I am
doing the 11th grade I am in need of any software which
can support graphs & tabulations for
blind users without any hindrance & without causing any problem  to me
So, can u all please share a software which can really help in
economics & graphical representation?
Please & tell me excluding excel.
This software should be exclusively for blind users or some
accessibility  should be there for blind.I request u all
Help would be appreciated
I look forward to get response from u all

--
in regards
Shreyas Nagaraj Reddy