[nabs-l] regarding software for graphs & tables

Liliya Asadullina lily2011a at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 22:08:47 UTC 2012

Hello Shreyas,
I know of an special embosser that embosses braille graphs and I think
it does tables as well.
It is called Tiger.  I can give you a friends number who is more
familiar with it.
Also with sighted assistance you will be able to make a table graph on
your own.  If it isn't very complicated.  Use your brailler to make a
chart.  Have your sighted assistant read you the print graph.
I can give you a few peoples numbers that you could contact if you'd like.
Please email me directly at Lily2011a at gmail.com.
Also, excell is accessible for the blind if you know how to write in
your formulas and if you need more instruction on that, I can give you
a contact number for that as well after you email me.
Talk to you soon.
Lily