[nabs-l] financial aid

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 25 22:02:50 UTC 2012

I see. So your religious beliefs prevent you from using student loans.
Well, then you better hope rehab comes through or you get grants.
This is a personal belief of yours and does not make
loans worth crap, as you put it.

I agree students get in too much debt, but unfortunately, that is the way it
is now and you can still pay for college this way, even though its unfair. I
know people who did it.

Anyway, I hope things work out for you.

Ashley