[nabs-l] Tutoring, and College Success

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 29 19:52:45 UTC 2012

Ariele,
Good idea; especially to have a tutor for more visual subjects like the
sciences and math and stats classes.
Giving feedback and suggestions isn't cheating. In my college experience,
cheating was when students did not cite sources or blatently copied another
paper from another student or the internet.
I've not heard of students being acused of cheating by using a tutor.

As long as the tutor did not do the work
for the student, I don't see how they could even suspect cheating.

Ashley