[nabs-l] Convention, 2012!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Jun 5 18:35:39 UTC 2012

Hi, all.
I can't wait, until June 29th, when I'll be leaving for Dallas!
I hope most of you, who are on this list, and attending convention,
will attend the Jaws 14 debut!
I looked at the agenda, and was shocked to find that there was no
mention of the Blind Driver Chalenge car!
Will it be in one of the exhibits, this year?
I never got to look at it, 2 years ago.
Also, during the general sessions, I'd appreciate it if noone says,
"Viva Mexico!"
This is the USA, and we should all support our country!
I know, that this comment was off topic, but that was one thing that
turned me off, 2 years ago.
Who was that guy?
Also, someone from Florida keeps blowing some kind of bullhorn!
Why was Florida seated behind the Arkansas section, two years ago?
Thanks, Joshua