[nabs-l] power point help

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 00:09:26 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm using a netbook computer with Jaws 13, Microsoft Power-Point
2007 for a project.  However, for some reason on my third slide,
I'm stuck inside the title place holder.  I've already written my
title, and need to go into the object place holder, but for some
reason after hitting Tab and Escape, it's still staying in the
title place holder.  Is there any other way to get into the
object place holder?
And while I'm at it, how do you save and label a power-point when
you're finished so you can go back to it later?
Thanks for your help,
Vejas