[nabs-l] Goodwill Boycott

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sat Jun 9 23:19:15 UTC 2012

One more note: I think that local business decision-makers within Goodwill Industries would be educated/led to philosophical change simply by the fact that the corporate leaders of Goodwill Industries adopted a universal fair wage policy (if they did), so that would help with the education, too.

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD