[nabs-l] Schools for the Blind

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Jun 11 17:45:03 UTC 2012

I don't know where that guy got his info, then.
It was someone that I met at Jumpstart, that told me this.
I should've asked around, but it's sad that some of the smarter ones
are held back, just because of those that aren't doing so well.
I knew 2 19-year-old's, that should've graduated two years before I
graduated from public school, but they ended up graduating, in 2008.
I probably would've graduated later, had I not attended public school.
These kids should be able to graduate, on time, with their sighted piers!
Blessings, Joshua