[nabs-l] Gmail

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 13:05:26 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I was wondering if there was anyone who uses gmail? I saw there is a new set of options to mark messages with stars and for some reason my messages have been marked important without my doing and I am not able to place a check mark near them to erase them. Is there a way to erase all messages at one time instead of going one by one to check the box and erase them? I have my gmail message come through my outlook express and when I open outlook express and the messages come through it is suppose to be automatically erased from my gmail account, but this is not happening. Can anyone give me some pointers?
Thanks