[nabs-l] Fw: [Blindtlk] beware the inaccessible soda machines!

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 02:16:50 UTC 2012

Hello,
Why don't we push to get Soda machines accessible labeling along with the
currency change? This touch screen doesn't have to be a step back as there
could be a button that can act like voiceover and give us directions, but If
all soda machine's will have to be replaced with the different currency
coming into play, there may as well be accessibility put into them. Does
anyone know where to talk to about getting this done?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs