[nabs-l] music production:looking for the right list

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 01:33:36 UTC 2012

There's a gamers list you could join, and I know there's people on
there who could help you. It's not an NFB list, so I hope I'm not too
out of line giving you the list address here. It's
gamers at audyssey.org. Just go to audyssey.org and you can subscribe.
I'd love to know if there was an emailing list for NFB's gamers, and
computer stuff, but I have yet to find one. Hope this helps.
Laurel and Stockard