[nabs-l] music production:looking for the right list

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 01:34:56 UTC 2012

Hello,
MusicTalk or MidiMag or one of the DancingDots Lists may help you. Also the
forums at AudioGames has someone composing for games for free.
I also do little Midi Pieces I can show you, but they are more like
Runescape music than Morowin.
Send me an email off list if you'd like to know more:
brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs