[nabs-l] Reducing List Clutter

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 02:26:45 UTC 2012

Hi all,
It's nice to give Preston a heads-up that his email account was
hacked. However, he only needs to hear this from one person. I would
respectfully ask that everyone please read all the NABS messages
before replying, so you don't duplicate something that someone else
has already posted. Better yet, write him off-list.
BTW, while I'm not the moderator, I would also respectfully ask that
folks write others off-list directly when you want to have a
conversation, rather than asking the other person to write you
off-list. This gesture will further reduce the number of list messages
we receive each day. To write someone off-list, just search for the
sender's email address (if you're using Gmail or Webmail, just do a
find command and search for their name) and cut and paste their email
address into your new message. If you use a client such as Outlook,
there should be a "Reply to Sender" feature, or if not, the sender's
email address should be in the "From" field of your message.
Best,
Arielle