[nabs-l] the nabs meeting at convention this year

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 23:57:50 UTC 2012

Hi There!
I know that there is someone on here, Peter I think his name is, who does some recording of convention events.
Peter if you're on this list or if anyone on here knows someone who can record the nabs business meeting, get in touch with me via twitter at
djdrocks
or email at\
daviddunphy at audioaccessfm.com
This way, I can put the nabs meeting up on the site, give the person who recorded it a thank you of course, but this way, even though I personally couldn't be there to record it due to a last minute situation that prevented me from coming, I can still provide the audio content for the nabslink audio portion of the nabs page.
Thanks much.