[nabs-l] a Skype problem

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 17:48:21 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem with my Skype and Facebook connection. I have
recently got Skype connected to Facebook, which is really cool... when
it works. However, when I go to my Facebook tab and hit the space bar,
it just shows me my live conversations list box. How can I fix this?
BTW, I'm using JAWS 12 with the JAWS scripts for Skype. Hope you can
help!

Thanks in advance,

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"