[nabs-l] a Skype problem

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 06:09:17 UTC 2012

hey try to tab down some times you have to tab down a couple of times,
or listen and see if it says reconnect, if so then press enter.
I get to the facebook tab by pressing ault V and then F. I also have
my skype all in one window.
If you have it the other way, you just press control 3.
You can also get to the tab if you have it all in one window, not sure
about the other way, by pressing control 7.

HTH

--

Lea Williams

Phone;