[nabs-l] this one aide is driving me crazy? how should i react?

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Mar 7 02:51:32 UTC 2012

Bluntly explain to him that you appreciate his help but that you don't need
it. Ask him what he thinks your cane is for. Next time he starts following
you, stop and refuse to go anywhere until he stops following you. Tell him
that you have an aide already and that aide would do what he is doing if he
thought it was necessary. As far as the talking on the phone, ask him how he
would like it. Then, do something like, when leaving the message for your
mother, include that you had to hang up before because he was being rude. If
this does not stop things, go talk to whoever his boss is.

Nicole