[nabs-l] punnett squares

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Mar 8 02:36:15 UTC 2012

Yes. I will email anyone who wants it one that I did. I have to warn you,
though, that it is three traits instead of two, so it might be harder to
understand. I did it kind of as a how far can you go thing in one of my
science classes in junior high. That being said, you may have to do a few on
paper before you get the grasp of it enough to do it on a computer. I am
very good at spatial things, so what worked for me may not always work for
others.