[nabs-l] podcasts and college courses survey link again

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:11:16 UTC 2012

Hi Humberto,

Ah, the joys of Keymail! * Smile! It's a long URL, so I was
trying to paste the URL then change the grade of the block (using
block commands menu) to Computer Braille.  But it still turned
out weird! I've been trying to help Kimarie, the person who is
doing this survey, circulate it to the NFB student divisions, but
nobody can click on the link.  So I'm just going to suggest that
she join the NABS list and post the announcement from her email
account.

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan