[nabs-l] Your help is needed

Kimarie Whetstone whetstonekjw at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 16:45:35 UTC 2012

Dear students,
I am conducting a study on the current uses and accessibility of podcasts in online college courses. The current uses of audio podcasts and the accessibility of audio podcasts in U.S. online college courses as perceived by learners with vision loss is unknown. For that reason, we are requesting that you please take our survey to share your perspective. A link to the online survey on Survey Gizmo is below. The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be anonymous.
http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/725357/Current-Uses-and-Accessibility-of-Podcasts-in-Online-College-Courses
Please pass this announcement on to any blind college students that you know. Please forward to other student lists you are on.
Thank you.
Kimarie Whetstone
Doctoral Student
whetstonekjw at yahoo.com