[nabs-l] Podcasts and college courses survey link again

Kimarie Whetstone whetstonekjw at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 16:53:38 UTC 2012

A very big thank you to Chris who worked so diligently to help me get the link to my survey out to the list. I just sent the link out to everyone in a separate email.

Thank you again for your help.

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/725357/Current-Uses-and-Accessibility-of-Podcasts-in-Online-College-Courses

Kimarie Whetstone