[nabs-l] Your help is needed

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 23:01:24 UTC 2012

Hi Kimarie,

Thank you for posting this! I'm sorry I wasn't able to get my
posting of it to work.  Just an add-on to the announcement:
please also pass this announcement on to your state student
division lists.  By the way, for Kimarie, I see you subscribed
and posted this to the MDABS list.  Just so you know, that list
is the list for the Maryland Association of Blind Students, which
is the Maryland student division.  I'm not sure where you live,
but I'm just letting you know this so you know why you
might be getting emails about things going on in Maryland, which
may not apply to you.

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan