[nabs-l] Careers in assistive technology

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 16:12:14 UTC 2012

Stephanie,

I certainly agree with you that logistically it is difficult to take time to
go to an NFB training center. Do you have summers off? if not, could you
take a semester of school off?

I went to Blind Inc. the summer between high school and college. It was one
of the best decisions I ever made. Before going to Blind Inc. I received
some training from the Carroll Center. The Carroll center is a traditional
center. The difference and quality of the training was like the difference
between night and day.

Mark.