[nabs-l] Help ETS Improve Math Text to Speech

Sean Whalen smwhalenpsp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 19:01:57 UTC 2012

Attention all students:

Our friends at ETS are working on a project to improve the way math is
read through text to speech, and they are looking for input from blind
students. ETS is seeking students who would be interested in
participating in an informal demonstration and group discussion at
NFB's National Convention in Dallas. Please read below for more
details. If you are able to assist, or have any questions, please
contact Lois Frankel at the below email address or phone number.

Thank you for your help!