[nabs-l] iphone or mac?

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Fri May 11 23:09:18 UTC 2012

depends on what you're after. my first thought was terminal, or an ssh client.
apart from that, a larger storage space, and it's faster.
I guess if you lumped the bn and iPhone into one ball, you'd have almost the same features of the mac, but maybe i'm forgetting something.
oh, not sure if the bn can do ftp either.