[nabs-l] hello

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon May 14 17:10:43 UTC 2012

Laurel,
This is a bit late response, but welcome to the list. I recently finished a
busy semester.
I am a continuing education student at a community college; I have my degree
already but I'm studying more while I look for work. This writing
certificate has definitely enhanced my skills and practice in writing.
How do you study foreign languages? It can be  kind of visual with pictures;
I know they used that in spanish when I took it in high school. Do you use
braille?  I would think so otherwise you cannot see the spelling of words.
I hope you enjoy the list.