[nabs-l] hello

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:32:31 UTC 2012

HI Ashley,
I use braille, but I mainly work with a laptop and screen reader. I
just memorize the spelling of the words and I use a Russian and Arabic
language keyboards, so all I have to do is memorize which letters are
where on the keyboard, and the order of letters in the words and it
works fine. It's hard at first, but after awhile it's not too bad at
all.
Laurel and Stockard